Monday 27 February 2012

Un-named as of yet.

This is newer, and it doesn't have a name yet. I'm just waiting for a name to find it's way out. I'm not quite sure what I think about it, so help me out. I definitely need opinions on this one.

I have a box.
It sits inside my chest,
somewhere to the left
of my strongest lung.

Inside the box
a lot of things nest.
(buried alive, still kicking)
They’re always making noise.
(beating, beating!)

I try to let them out
when I find the strength
or trust
but they don’t know what to say.
(just noise noise, The Fear!)

It seems that all these little things
vanish in the daytime sun.
But still, they talk to me
(laugh, insane)
at night.

They say an awful lot.
(laugh, insane)
But I’m not sure how to share.
(no-one ever taught us)

They say an awful lot.
(LAUGH, INSANE)
But I’m not sure how to share.
(no one ever will)

If I could
I’d find the words
to tell you what’s inside
(no-one sees inside)
I’m sure those words are simple,
but they just seem to vanish
every time they’re born.

No comments:

Post a Comment